Context Organizer for the Web – Personal Edition
- Pinpoint Relevant Knowledge on the Web!
- Quickly discover the key points of web pages – of interest to you. Pre-view information-packed sentences, filter out irrelevant information, and pinpoint valuable knowledge.
- One-button-click real-time summary-in-context from your web browser
- Side-by-side keywords and key sentences to pinpoint information
- Search and summarize Google results for quick understanding
- Notetaking integrated with WordPad
Take Control – Context Organizer turns the web into essential facts at-a-glance.
- Context Organizer for the Web is an add-in to Internet Explorer, Firefox and Netscape. All summaries are performed in real-time.
How do I summarize a web page?
- To summarize a web page from your browser:
- click the Context Organizer button in your web browser
- To summarize a hyperlink in your browser:
- right-click on the link
- click “View with Context Organizer” in the pop-up menu
- To summarize specific text in your browser:
- select the text and either:
- click on the Context Organizer button
- right-click and click “View with Context Organizer” in the pop-up menu
- copy and “Paste to New Tab” in a Context Organizer window
- To summarize a web page from a Context Organizer window:
- open the File menu in Context Organizer
- click “New Tab From Web Page…”
- type in or paste a URL and click “OK”
How do I summarize documents on my computer or computer network?
- You can summarize text, html, PDF, and Rich Text Format (RTF) documents by selecting the file in Windows Explorer and clicking on the Context Organizer button installed in Windows Explorer
How do I summarize Google and MSN search results?
- When you search the web, Context Organizer summarizes the search results returned by either Google or MSN.
- Launch your search from the search box in Context Organizer
- Your search results are provided to Context Organizer for automatic summarization
- Search results appear in familiar result list format in a tab in a Context Organizer window
- Context Organizer automatically summarizes up to 5 search results at a time
- Each search result summary appears in a new summary tab
- Summarize the next set of results with a click of a search menu item
How do I view the results?
- Each summary is displayed in a separate tab
- Keywords are ranked – the most relevant ones are at the top
- Keywords are highlighted in the summaries
- You can select any keywords and filter the summaries
- You can adjust the length of the list of keywords to suit your needs
How do I take notes?
- You can easily collect summaries and keywords discovered by Context Organizer. Just point and click to send them to WordPad or to your e-mail.
- Use the Notetaking menu to send summaries and keywords to WordPad
- Use the summary filter buttons to select the sentences and keywords you want to include in your notes
- Easily collaborate by e-mailing your notes and summaries
How do I personalize summaries and searches?
- Create lists of keywords in Context Organizer. Activate them to watch for keywords or block keywords in summaries
Create a Keywords to Watch list
- Drag and drop or type in keywords to build a Keywords to Watch list. Activate the list and Context Organizer will pinpoint those keywords in summaries.
Create a Keywords to Block list
- Drag and drop or type in keywords to build a Keywords to Block list. Activate the list and Context Organizer will block those keywords in summaries.